- Is a New Zealand guy who grew up on a farm in a small rural town.
- In 2003, he was force to moved to Argentina after get married with his wife. A Spanish speaking country, thus he couldn’t get a single work.
- This led him to find an online works (a fantastic internet marketing world) and with these opportunities he starts to step in to internet marketing world.
In 2005, he decided to set up his own website http://www.aidanbooth.com/. At the beginning, this website was just enough for him to pay daily expenses. He utilized paid website traffic to obtain sales from his internet site. He made a cent occasionally but he realized this was ineffective. He then did his research which led him to begin eCommerce and associate websites. He had created his own factory with a team in Philippine to assist him to produce 1500 sites over a 5-year duration. However, not everyday is a sunny day. When the Google ‘May Day’ formula in 2010 had abolished 1/3 of his sites. This led him to changed his business strategy. He decided to partnered with Steven Clayton as well as Tim Goddfrey a few years back. This was the begin of the 3 series of 100k Factory that has actually benefited several on-line hobbyists and also online marketers.
- Steven is a seasoned internet marketing expert.
- He was previously the Vice President as well as CFO for a fortune 500 firm.
- He has actually likewise worked as a consultant to a variety of identified global business, including AIG, CBS, as well as the Marriot
- He has hold numerous degrees in accountancy, mathematics, service and also computer technology.
Steven is much older compared to Aidan with a lot more experience in the online marketing world. This is just what made them such a wonderful team. After studying for years and also acquiring his 4 levels, he took place to hold prestigious positions worldwide’s largest companies. A few of the placements he held are; exec modern technology leader, director, as well as manager. In 2013 he fulfilled Aidan and that’s where the desire started the 100k Factory programs.
Click here to check out about 100K Factory Revolution.